If you have read my last 2 posts you will know that I have taken on a challenge to celebrate the magic of life in some way, big or small, every single day. It is Day 2 and I am already feeling overwhelmed!
Yesterday I climbed Glastonbury Tor, which was an epic way to start. I have an awesome plan for this evening, which you will hopefully get to see very soon in my next post. However, this level of celebration is simply unsustainable. I need some more simple and relaxing ways to honour and celebrate the magnificence of life, otherwise I am going to burn out extremely quickly!
I am compiling a list for myself to help me when I run out of ideas, or am simply exhausted, so I thought I would share it with you too.
- Have an extra luxurious bath.
- Adorn yourself in jewels or other beautiful things. (See my Etsy shop for handmade crystal treasures.)
- Create a magical altar or meditation space.
- Celebrate someone you admire. Share the work of someone who inspires you, or tell a friend they are amazing.
- Push beyond your limitations – learn a new yoga pose, song or something else challenging.
- Plan an adventure – even if you don’t have time to go anywhere, planning a magical adventure is a perfect way to celebrate life.
- Dance, sing, play music or create a playlist of songs
- Cook something exciting or bake a cake.
- Take photos of beautiful things you see.
- Go rollerskating, ice skating, trampolining or another fun activity.
- Celebrate nature with a fire, swim outdoors in a river, lake or the sea, climb a mountain, the list goes on!
I will be sharing my experiences with these and much more over the coming weeks. Please comment below if you have any other ideas of simple ways to celebrate life.SHARE