Day 56 – April 30, 2015
1. Had useful mastermind meeting.
2. New likes for jewellery page.
3. Great massage swap with friend.
4. Met another cat that followed me around – cats seem to love me since I looked after them recently!
5. Pratised singing.
6. Did some yoga.
7. Had the idea to renew my New Year’s Resolutions – beginning tomorrow.
8. Have written some clear specific action points to work through for next meeting.
9. Shared jewellery photos on lots of different Facebook groups.
10. Enjoying working with my clear quartz crystal with a specific intention.
Day 55 – April 29, 2015
1. My friend has given me ticket to see Laura Marling on Tuesday!
2. Finished blog post.
3. Shared lots of jewellery pics.
4. New page likes, and likes for my pictures.
5. Sorted out social media buttons on website.
6. Grandma out of hospital and recovering well from her operation.
7. Did some yoga.
8. Made a really good stir fry.
9. Did some organising for hen do.
10. Back and shoulder flexibility improving.
Day 54 – April 28, 2015
1. Drove my friend to Birmingham to collect his belongings.
2. Met a lovely cat called Darwin who jumped up onto my shoulders!
3. Was calm and relaxed while driving – I usually find it quite stressful.
4. Read some interesting articles online.
5. Had some really nice chips for lunch.
6. Practised singing.
7. Becoming more observant of my worries rather than getting too caught up in them.
8. Felt tuned in to the energy of a tektite stone I was wearing today.
9. Took steps towards sorting out transport for my best friend’s hen do.
10. Really enjoyed latest episode of MIC.
Day 53 – April 27, 2015
1. Wrote down some blogs to read and potentially write guest posts for.
2. Shared lots of jewellery pics on Facebook.
3. Was inspired by alternative fashion and lifestyle blog www.stylebizarre.com.
4. Caught up on sleep.
5. Made it to yoga class.
6. Felt really good when I got home from yoga.
7. Lentil burgers and sweet potato chips for dinner… Mmmmm!!!
8. Necklace I am currently wearing that I made ages ago.
9. Page views up on Etsy due to my efforts today.
10. Found some really inspiring pins on Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/tessheaven.
Day 52 – April 26, 2015
1. Had a nice relaxing afternoon.
2. Lovely roast dinner with my parents.
3. Ideas for blogs to write guest posts for.
4. Really good yoga practice.
5. Got washing done.
6. It was sunny.
7. Texted some friends to see how they are.
8. Nice chat with friend on the phone.
9. Watched some funny videos of dogs.
10. Felt generally OK considering I had very little sleep last night.
Day 51 – April 25, 2015
1. Shared lots of jewellery pics on Facebook groups.
2. Did shopping.
3. Listened to some awesome music.
4. Enjoyed dancing.
5. Laughed lots.
6. Enjoyed singing.
7. My friend had a brilliant outfit on.
8. Being out with lots of friends.
9. Amazing crumpet snack my friend made me when we got home.
10. Insight into something that happened a long time ago which was really interesting.
Day 50 – April 24, 2015
1. Got up early and got stuff done this morning.
2. Did lots of yoga.
3. Went to visit my grandma.
4. Sorted out an annoying problem on my website.
5. Did some writing.
6. Good response to the pictures of jewellery I shared.
7. Read a really inspiring article online.
8. Watched some good tv programmes.
9. Really appreciated the beauty of a picture I took of a necklace I made a while ago.
10. Play fighting with the cat.
Day 49 – April 23, 2015
1. Amazing massage from a friend.
2. It was really satisfying to see how much the swelling had gone down and how much more mobility my friend had in her ankle after I had massaged it.
3. Really good communication with a customer in America.
4. Enjoyed watching the last episode of a tv series I’d been watching with my parents.
5. New page likes on Facebook and lots of likes for jewellery photos shared in groups.
6. Have been making progress with some more challenging yoga postures.
7. Hot and sunny AGAIN!
8. Made some delicious lentil and sweet potato curry.
9. My mum gave me a bar of really nice dark chocolate she’d bought for me.
10. Successfully diffused a potential conflict with a friend by empathising and accepting that his point of view is different from mine.
Day 48 – April 22, 2015
1. A friend unexpectedly had the day off work so we went for lunch.
2. Really hot weather again.
3. Got reply re market stall which helped clarify things in my mind.
4. Had a really good chat with a friend.
5. Both cats seem happy and have been affectionate today – I love them so much!
6. Had a relaxing night in instead of going to yoga.
7. Did lots of reading of various blogs.
8. Feel like I know the basics of how to get traffic for my blog.
9. I’m really glad that my mood has been better the last few days.
10. Researched ways of selling physical and digital products online.
Day 47 – April 21, 2015
1. Cuddles with the cat.
2. Spoke to 2 friends on the phone.
3. Got shopping and washing done.
4. Got insurance quote.
5. Sent email re market stall.
6. Being silly and joking with friend.
7. Did some really deep backbends.
8. Yoga outside in the sun.
9. Working on the iPad outside in the sun.
10. Shared pictures of jewellery on lots of Facebook groups.
Day 46 – April 20, 2015
1. Phoned insurance company.
2. Had a lovely time in the garden doing yoga this morning.
3. The winner of my massage competition really enjoyed her massage.
4. Caught up with 2 friends I haven’t seen for ages and it was really nice.
5. We had a different teacher for yoga today and it was really good to practise moving in a very different way from normal.
6. Felt amazing after yoga class.
7. It was hot and sunny again.
8. Delicious late night waffle and hummus snack.
9. Was feeling very positive about the future today.
10. Came across some beautiful, inspiring Facebook posts.
Day 45 – April 19, 2015
1. Made some changes to improve my website.
2. Betty the cat is sooo adorable, she has claimed my fluffy dressing gown as her own and has spent hours and hours curled up on it!
3. Made some amazing fajitas.
4. Made an effort to be sociable – everyone was busy but I was glad I had tried to arrange to see my friends because I’ve not been very proactive recently.
5. Did some yoga.
6. Got shopping done.
7. Really pleased with the improving flexibility of my spine.
8. New likes for my Facebook pages.
9. Really glad people liked some of the things I have shared.
10. Closer to sorting out insurance, found some details and number to call tomorrow.
Day 44 – April 18, 2015
1. Had the loveliest time in the garden with the cat – I swear she was giving me a massage, so cute!
2. Edited and added photos to some blog posts to improve their readability.
3. Did lots of yoga.
4. Practised singing.
5. Spoke to friend and arranged to jam soon.
6. Yummy leftovers from the party.
7. Hilarious tv programme.
8. Enjoyed reading one of my favourite blogs.
9. Shared some of my jewellery pics on Facebook groups.
10. Did some promotion of my massage business.
Day 43 – April 17, 2015
1. Finished piece of writing I was working on.
2. Went back home and did some work – been slacking a bit while house sitting.
3. Made some delicious food.
4. Laughed so much trying to draw pic of my friend at her party.
5. Ate sooo much food at the party it was amazing.
6. Felt fairly happy all day.
7. Looked into public liability insurance and other things re market stall.
8. Met some nice people at the party and had a nice time.
9. Was nice to see mum and dad.
10. Enjoyed doing yoga outside.
Day 42 – April 16, 2015
1. Lovely lunch in the park again.
2. Yoga in the garden.
3. Hot weather.
4. Cuddles with the cat.
5. Vegan pizza.
6. My snuggly dressing gown.
7. Delicious refreshing coconut water drink.
8. Bought some nice food from the supermarket to cook tomorrow.
9. Had a lovely walk around this part of town.
10. Visualising how I want jewellery stall to be.
Day 41 – April 15, 2015
1. Caught up with a friend I hadn’t spoken to for a while.
2. Picnic in park with different friend.
3. Felt inspired for the first time in AGES about doing a market stall again.
4. Beautiful weather AGAIN.
5. Quality time with cat in the garden.
6. Felt properly relaxed for the first time in a while.
7. Spent some time focussing on what I want to attract into my life.
8. Joyful yoga practice.
9. Did some organising for best friend’s hen do.
10. Had a nice chat with my grandma.
Day 40 – April 14, 2015
1. Had a bit more energy today.
2. Did some yoga in the garden.
3. Did some writing outside in the sunshine.
4. Made a delicious pasta meal with tofu that I’d never cooked before.
5. Found a great photo of waterfall to go with blog post I’m writing.
6. Looked at some old photos and reminisced about swimming in rivers on beautiful warm days.
7. Read a great article about the law of attraction which was a really good reminder for me.
8. Practised singing.
9. Dot the cat was really pleased to see me when I got home.
10. Came across some inspiring Facebook posts and new pages.
Day 39 – April 13, 2015
1. Bumped into a friend and went for a spontaneous picnic in the park.
2. Weather still sunny!!
3. It’s nice staying closer to town.
4. Made some delicious lentil curry.
5. New episode of Made In Chelsea!
6. Did some writing.
7. Pushed myself and did some deep backbends during my yoga practice.
8. Had quality time and cuddles with both cats.
9. Gained a deeper awareness of blockages in my energy, and the interaction between thoughts, emotions and physical sensations.
10. Hilarious videos on Virtually Famous.
Day 38 – April 12, 2015
1. Massaged 2 of my friends – it is always nice to be able to socialise and work at the same time.
2. Had a nice long chat with friend who has just started new job and was pleased to hear it is going well so far.
3. Didn’t have to drive far to massage because it was near where I’m house sitting.
4. Received really lovely comment on my blog- so encouraging to receive positive feedback.
5. Cats seem well and are being super cute!
6. Enjoyed looking at photos of friends’ Australia trip.
7. Just found out I won £20 on the lottery!
8. Had lentil burgers again – they are so good and have lasted so long.
9. Getting on surprisingly well using iPad instead of computer.
10. Enjoying temporarily living somewhere different.
Day 37 – April 11, 2015
1. So much fun at Funderworld (big funfair)
2. Really liked dress I wore to wedding.
3. Had a really long nice lie-in
4. Yummy lentil burger.
5. Had a great time with all my friends at wedding.
6. They had made lots of vegan food for me.
7. Felt really amazing after going on big rides at funderworld.
8. Played with the cats when I got in.
9. Managed to avoid getting into an argument about badger cull.
10. Caught the bouquet in a really hilarious dramatic way!
Day 36 – April 10, 2015
1. Laughter yoga for friend’s hen party.
2. Had really busy morning but got everything done that I needed to.
3. Delicious falafel salad for lunch.
4. The effort the people in the place we had afternoon tea had made to accommodate my veganism.
5. Settling in to the place I am cat sitting for 2 weeks.
6. One of the cats seems to like me and is really affectionate.
7. Saw friend who came round to buy necklace.
8. Lovely message from a friend.
9. Met a really cool dog.
10. Beautiful weather again.
Day 35 – April 9, 2015
1. Successfully delivered the tortoises home.
2. Got out in the sun lots.
3. Did lots of yoga.
4. Back bends improving.
5. Made AMAZING lentil burgers.
6. My friend was feeling sad and called me to talk, and I cheered him up a bit.
7. Interacted with lots of people online.
8. Did some self massage on my face which was very relaxing.
9. Practised singing and guitar.
10. Had good chat with my parents.
Day 34 – April 8, 2015
1. The video for ‘Elastic Heart” by Sia.
2. The song too.
3. Went to nightshelter and was friendly to everyone.
4. Enjoyed yoga.
5. Got clarity on future business idea.
6. Shared some items on Facebook groups.
7. Blissful yoga practice in the garden this morning.
8. Listening to the birds sing.
9. Beautiful clear sky, sunny and warm today.
10. Practised singing and guitar a little bit.
Day 33 – April 7, 2015
1. Took tortoises out in the garden – interesting for them.
2. Beautiful weather today.
3. Went for a lovely walk with my mum.
4. Delicious chocolate pudding.
5. Did lots of yoga.
6. Reached 100 likes for my holistic massage page.
7. Rosie’s reaction when I told her she’d won the free massage!
8. Portion of yummy vegan lasagna I had in the freezer.
9. Amazing inspiring yoga pictures on Pinterest – I want to make yoga art with my body!!
10. Beautiful dreams I had about being in cable car / chair lift and running through fields with my friend and her dog!
Day 32 – April 6, 2015
1. Gorgeous weather all day today.
2. Got up reasonably early and made the most of the day.
3. Had a lovely walk around Bristol and up Brandon Hill.
4. Hung out with friends for most of the day and had a wonderful time.
5. Really nice fairly cheap food (sweet potato, falafel, hummus, roasted veg etc) in cafe on Park St.
6. Listened to some great music.
7. Even though I was out all day managed to fit in a bit of yoga at friend’s flat.
8. Meeting lovely person, watching him hula hoop and singing together.
9. Allowing my emotions to be, and being kind to myself.
10. Feeling inspired about music, songwriting and performance art, and feeling excited about doing these things in the future.
Day 31 – April 5, 2015
1. Watched Disney film ‘Frozen’ and actually quite enjoyed it.
2. Did a massage for a friend – I love getting paid to see friends and help ease their aches and pains!
3. Had some ideas for future blog posts.
4. Did some yoga before bed and slept really well because of it.
5. Invited lots of people to like my Facebook pages.
6. Had a lovely family meal at lunch time.
7. Watched really interesting and beautiful documentary about the Caribbean.
8. Enjoyed watching ‘The Moaning of Life’ with Karl Pilkington.
9. Did some tidying.
10. Had a nice chat with my Grandma.
Day 30 – April 4, 2015
1. Bought some new clothes and earrings – haven’t been shopping in a really long time so this was a lovely treat.
2. Saw my friend who was visiting for the weekend and had a really good chat.
3. Saw another friend who has just moved back to the UK, she bought some jewellery I had made and we had a great catch up.
4. Went to a really fun UV party.
5. Saw lots of other friends at the party who I don’t get to see very often because they live in other places.
6. Enjoyed painting people’s faces at the party.
7. Had a really good dance.
8. When the sun came out it felt a little bit like it could be nearly summer!
9. Phyliss and Deidre the baby tortoises have settled back in and it is WONDERFUL to have them here.
10. Made new connections on Twitter and lots of people liked my sunset picture.
Day 29 – April 3, 2015
1. After a day of confusion have finally got some clarity.
2. This picture:
3. Cuddles with Deidre the baby tortoise.
4. Having the tortoises back for the weekend makes me feel really content.
5. Even when I was feeling confused and a bit lost earlier I knew deep down that it was only temporary and that it would be OK.
6. Realized the importance of community – this needs to be a priority for my business.
7. Felt a strong energetic/emotional shift this morning – it will be interesting to see the external changes that unfold following this.
8. Felt inspired and connected with others on Twitter.
9. Seeing lots of friends and family this weekend.
10. Etsy page views were massively up today.
Day 28 – April 2, 2015
1. Had such a great ‘Mastermind’ meeting discussing business plans and ideas.
2. Phyliss and Deidre (the tortoises) are soooo cute, I love having them back!
3. Can feel that I really worked my core muscles in yoga yesterday in a good way!
4. Added some really good photos to my latest blog post: Make Peace A Priority.
5. New likes for my Facebook page.
6. Enjoyed connecting with people online.
7. Read some great blog posts.
8. Went for bridesmaid dress fitting and really loved trying the beautiful dress on. I was really happy with how I looked in it.
9. Really excited for my mastermind friends who are working on some awesome business ventures which they are passionate about.
10. I love having my friend back in Bristol who recently moved home.
Day 27 – April 1, 2015
1. Got the tortoises to look after again for the weekend, YAYAYAYAYAY!!!
2. Gave it my all in yoga tonight.
3. Made it to the nightshelter to volunteer.
4. Made an awesome vegan lasagne.
5. Lots of page views on Etsy again.
6. Felt energetically connected to crystals.
7. Tight knot of muscle in my back has released.
8. Connected to some really deep emotions in my sleep, feel like things are shifting.
9. Seeing friend wear necklace I had made.
10. Did some really good yoga postures for my lower back.